Monday, December 8

Danke, peoples..


All you folks who left me nice messages after my last depressing post ..Thanks a ton .. But honestly ,cakes and choclates would have cheered me more...;-.. ok i will stop so mean now..

Ah, a few more danks are in order..

Danks to smitha for the lovely scroll ;-)... u r a sweetheart

Danks to Vimmuuu for the lovely butterfly and the spanking new trophy.. You are also a sweetheart.. btw, am doing both apar and u r tag next cos this is going to be a longish, sappy and senti post..

Danks to Vinod for the lovely butterfuly ..even if it was given to me for the wrong reason.. No, i am not a senior citizen .. but i love the butterfly on my blog.. and yeah, you are also a sweetheart ..

Now that i am done with my oscar bit .. lemme move on and do my bit to society ..

I am passing the lovely "Proximidade" scroll to some equally nice folk ..btw, it's always cool displaying foreign language scrolls on your blog .. makes u seem so hep and cultured;-)

This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY – nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award


Vinod
Praddy
Apar
Arvind
A
Aaarthi
AparnaG
Avdi

Thank you,everybody..

PS 1: whoever wants to be called a sweetheart , give me an award and i will do the honours in the next post .. hee hee.. just kidding !!

PS 2 : Thanks Apar.. for giving me a quick tutorial of html.. i am so tech-challenged!!

PS 3: Gosh ..So many people have their names starting with A ..Why is Z not so popular ??

16 comments:

arvind1187 said...

thanks for the award ..
2 awards in 2 weeks ..cool !! :P
can i tag the same 7 guys again :) ???

Just call me 'A' said...

awww Thank YOU. and I had you in my butterfly award list and planning to give the same to you :).
Thank girl you made my day a 'color' brighter :).

Aaarti said...

Super cool post.... :)

thankeeesssssssssssssss
hugsss!!!

vimmuuu said...

Congrats on all the awards !!! Thanks for calling me a sweetheart; very few people have accepted that fact. LOL.

avdi said...

Thanks love, an award in a phirang bhasha makes it even more exotic. Danke schoen!

avdi said...

http://rotteneggstrikes.blogspot.com/

Here is the confirmation !

Bedazzled said...

Hey all .. u r welcome ...I scratch your back, hoping u'll scratch mine someday .. hee hee;-)

arvind.. no, u cant !! .. find 8 other bakras:-)..

A..Glad to add to the colour ..is it snowing back home ?

Aatri ..glad to be able to entice u from u r work ..

Vims..that u are ..Now dont behave like a conceited thing ..;-)

Avdi ..phirag basha, u bet !!..

Nautankey said...

Came across this somewhere.In a cardio awareness meet.The doc goes on to explain the ill effects of bad diet n smoking.Doc "If a person smoke too much,we say he has a narcotic heart..So wat do we say a person who eats lots of sweets"..A meek voice from the last row "Sweetheart"..

Got to accept I am a sweetheart indeed with that regards..thanks a ton for that lovely award. Brightened up my gloomy day :)

Just call me 'A' said...

it's very chilly right now. It snowed a little on Saturday and Sunday morning. Light snowflakes in the air. beautiful. the skating rings are all up and running.
I've put the award up. thank you again.

Smita said...

Sigh!!! some people can;t look beyond A's & B's main hoon na 'S' :D


And I know am a sweetheart ut so are u dear :)

BTW next time you are getting a hanky from me...

wtml said...

U gave me an award? Me?! Are you sure? I thought all of you are piping mad with me that I haven't been posting or visiting or commenting... Thank You!! I now have reason to come back here, and with a bang, baby!!! [:D]

Oh, yes! Congratulations... You truly deserve it... (also coz u passed it on to me) :-)

Hopefully this time around, I AM back into blog-o-sphere!!!

mirrorcracked said...

Congrats! and I quite like the new look... Cheers! :)

Ghazala Khan said...

Interview Request

Hello Dear and Respected,
I hope you are fine and carrying on the great work you have been doing for the Internet surfers. I am Ghazala Khan from The Pakistani Spectator (TPS), We at TPS throw a candid look on everything happening in and for Pakistan in the world. We are trying to contribute our humble share in the webosphere. Our aim is to foster peace, progress and harmony with passion.

We at TPS are carrying out a new series of interviews with the notable passionate bloggers, writers, and webmasters. In that regard, we would like to interview you, if you don't mind. Please send us your approval for your interview at my email address "ghazala.khi at gmail.com", so that I could send you the Interview questions. We would be extremely grateful.

regards.

Ghazala Khan
The Pakistani Spectator
http://www.pakspectator.com

Bedazzled said...

A.. wow !! snow ...

Smita .. hanky ... seriously?? ;-).. maybe we shud have a hanky-award or something !!

Aparna.. the award is to get u back to blogging .. make u feel guilty .. hee hee .. and waiting for the big bang !!

Nikhil .. danke ..

praddy said...

yaay dank u yekka :D

Bedazzled said...

vel-comes