Tuesday, December 16

I have a new boyfriend !!!!

Ever since Apar introduced me to this guy, i have totally lost my bearings.. we've known each other for less than 24 hours , but he has total control over me..I slept fitfully last night(more like this morning !!) for less than 3 hours to be back with him at 5:00in the morning .. i haven't been able to eat and have been online for almost8 hours at a stretch(which has never happened before) , so that i get to know everything there is to know about him..He drives me crazy ,but do i have a choice ??I am in love !!!...sigh .. another sleepless night.. My heart is leaping and singing a thousand songs right now.. ok, need to get back to him now .... !!! ;-)

I don't normally like sharing my boyfriends with anyone , but this time am making an exception and letting you guys experience what i am experiencing too ... hee hee

http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris-2008/klueless/ - ensoy !!!

17 comments:

myheadtrip said...

oy wrong url!!
http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris-2008/klueless/

praddy said...

arghh...rombha over!!!!

Bedazzled said...

apar ... u know him better than i do huh ? not fair !!

Prads.. def better than u .. cos atleast i know the name of the guy i like .. unlike other people ... hee hee !!

vimmuuu said...

the post was about our good old 'A'.

Just call me 'A' said...

ok..i am klueless.... :D

i landed on a site that said IRIS 2008 and has a Cognizant logo. I typed in the word "play" in I want to ...... klueless and it gave me this..."Past is Past, Live in the Present" HUH!!!

Just call me 'A' said...

ahhh ok ok..i did not read the Hints properly...no wonder i was klueless :D

Bedazzled said...

vims .. illa !!! Lil A is also a sweetheart but i was talking abt the games i was playing he other day !!! i know u have a lot of things on u r mind , currently , that u r forgetting to read the full post .. hee hee !!

A...You've got mail, girl.

Smita said...

ha ha ha....

Oxy & Vibes tried to pull me onto it but I gave up after sometime...

Give me Pac Man I'll beat you in it...give me a book I'll beat u in reading it first but don't ask me to use my brains :D wear n tear ho jaayegi ;)

The Seeker said...

Konjam overa theriyudhu,,.. wink as vadivel tells...

Nautankey said...

Oh I first thought it was about Mr.aagasam..LOL :)

i have already got an aversion with kuleless thanks for attempting the 1-3 versions. I felt its too random and not a cohesive one.

Bedazzled said...

smita .. try kar naa.. its real fun!!.. i am not a great fan of pacman ;-) .. so u'll win anyways ..

seeker..ellam naatla nadakara vishayam aiyyaa.. dont know who says that , though!!

Vinod .. Vims also thought it was A..hee hee.. apar is awesome at giving clues .. i think u shud give it another shot ..!!

Nautankey said...

Hey tagged you :) need some company during the corruption-club" inaugural meeting you see ;-)

wtml said...

Migh-TEA Scan-DA-lous woman you are, I say! Wow! We have to meet, and you have to teach me!

I clicked on the link with a lot of hope though, and felt so flat on my nose that I have to breathe through my mouth now!! :-(

mirrorcracked said...

WTF... Love is in the air and the love guru is blissfully ignorant? Grr.. :D

Bedazzled said...

vinod .. argghhhh!!! but, i'll do it !!

Wtml ..i thot u were more the kaapi kinds and take a deep breath before u tackle the monster ;-)

Nikhil .. It must have bin love .. but it's over now.. laa laa laa !! was good while it lasted ;-)

arvind1187 said...

got to check that out :)
and even i thought it was about A

Bedazzled said...

puleese check it .. its such totrally addictive !!