Friday, October 15

Eye Candy from Tribal route

A few years back,i managed to land up on the facebook profile of Tribal route and have been a huge fan of their merchandise.I managed to visit their store when i was in Mumbai last year and LOOOOVED it!.Green froggy incense holders,funky bags,jewelery,kitschy posters and thousands of other goodies vied for attention in their quaint cottage-store in Versova.Feast on some pretty stuff from their shop.














I totally love the Maa clock and the tiffin boxes.. Did i miss the lanterns and the cot ?What's your favorite ?

All images courtesy Tribal route.For more stuff head over to http://www.facebook.com/TribalRoute.

12 comments:

wordsndreamz said...

Lovely stuff! I wish I could have it all! I love things like this, but it has been ages since I bought any of this, can't even thnk of hauling all this back here :( So miss India when I see all this!

SG said...

Looks like they have a variety of good stuff. Thanks for the nice pics. Is that Mona Lisa in a saree?

A said...

Very nice pictures. My favorite is mom one...:)

vicious said...

woooww....amazing stuff

Bedazzled said...

Words.. u shud load on the eye candy on u trips to india :-)

SG..yeah and its a bag

A.. mine too !!

Vicious .. :-)

Pins N Ashes said...

The indian monalisa :P

Good stuff re... I lvvv them all :) my weakness ;)

deepsspeakingup said...

Wow, beautiful! I love the cushions, esp..they look so ethnic!

Bedazzled said...

PNA.. :-)..lol.. u sound like me !!

Deeps.. pretty stuff ,na ?!!

Kamini said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your book reviews, will be checking it to see what I should read next! OK i love those colorful charpoys, I want one NOW!!!

Bedazzled said...

Thanks for dropping by,Kamini.I am a huge fan of u r blog and now,your artwork !

Patricia Torres said...

awesome!! thats an amazing collection of stuff.. This I could stay there forever..

Totally loved the lanterns.. :-)

Bedazzled said...

Patricia.. me too !! :-)