Friday, January 21

Vote for me ,pretty please

BlogJunta has selected this blog for the final round of Best Of Indian Blogosphere 2010 under the category books. Yayyy!




Edit : The Poll has moved here. Vote for me here!.

Pleeaaasee Vote for me ,that is, if you think my blog deserves it.Polling is open till 13th Feb 2011. Thanks, guys.

How's the weekend looking,btw?. I am going to be seeing Dhobi Ghat tonite and am super excited..Loved the trailers and have been waiting for the movie to release with bated breath.




12 comments:

violetcrush said...

done, you have a good blog.

Let us know what you think of Dhobi Ghat.

Jyoti said...

I voted! :) I am also watching Dobhi Ghat tonight..:) Same pinch:P..
Do share ur views on it!

Cheers

Bikramjit said...

Done .. and hey how do u put this I also need to put on my blog :) for a change even i am nominated he heheeh :)

Bikram's

Bedazzled said...

Violet,Jyothi and Bikram.. Thanks :-)..Will probably do a review after seeing it..
Bikram..Just copy paste the widget code they've sent you into your post/sidebar

Misha said...

Voted! I hope you win! Best of luck :)
I am going to watch Dhobhi Ghat on Sunday .

A said...

I voted for you.

If you win this or not, I do not care. As far as I am concerned, you are the best. I have read many other reviewing books but you do an awesome job - the best.

emeire said...

Done :)
Em

Bedazzled said...

Bikram..Nice !! I've voted..

Misha..Thanks so much ,dear.


A..thats the "bestest" compliment i've got in a long time..Thanks!!

Em..Thanks :-)

deepsspeakingup said...

You made it to the list, Yayyy! Congratulations, B!

This is one category where you deserve to be listed! Will vote for you for sure :)

Bedazzled said...

Deeps..Thanks,dear. How have u been?

Sound Horn Please said...

Voted for you- Good luck!

Bedazzled said...

SHP..Thanks a zillion!.