Wednesday, February 16

Pic and more pics..

Let me leave you with the pics of my recent Arty-crafty projects,as promised. My next post will be a review of Frank Mc Court's book, Teacher Man. Sigh..a book review after a long time!. It's an incredibly cheeky book and people who've read his other books(Angela's Ashes and Tis') will love it. I think I've mentioned before that he is one of my all-time favorite authors,so I am looking forward to rave about his writing ;-)



Malli's playground. 10X12 Mixed Media acrylic on canvas.



14X18 Acrylic on Canvas. Rough copy of Putamaya's album cover.Not sure who the original artist is,all I can say is that I love his/her composition.




One of the pages from my scrapbook on college memories. The technique I've used here is Mosaicing.Scrapbooks are not available in Chennai,so I'm planning to get it spiral bound after I add more pages.I am still learning to put together scrapbook pages from the awesome resources available online,so I am not really happy with some of the pages.But what the heck,it's loads of fun.




Shabby chic layout.I've used a FerroRocher cup,a drugstore envelope and scraps of patterned paper lying in my scrap box.Another photo is tucked inside the pouch.For some reason I like this page.



Another layout of pics taken right after graduation.

Have a lovely week ahead.

15 comments:

Smita said...

wow! U r damn creative!I liked pg from ur scrapbook on college memories!

Shweta said...

I agree with Smita , ur very creative. I liked all of them especially the graduation one :) I wish I had time to do scrap booking .. It seems fun!

Vibha said...

I also completely agree with Smita and Shweta.
I did a little bit of scrapbooking long time back for my children. Will share some of the pages with you here.

Bikramjit said...

Now thats what is called talent :)

lovely pics all pics i had are lying here and there some in uk some in india .. i have to get them together lets see when ...

Bikram's

wordsndreamz said...

Wow! That is so so creative! I would not even be able to do something like if it came with step by step instructions!

Wonderful!

Suko said...

Wonderful pages! You have a lot of artistic talent. Thanks for sharing your "pics" :)

Bedazzled said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments.
Vibha.Do share the pics!

violetcrush said...

awesome, you have talent girl. I need to take up scrapbooking again.

Madhu said...

You are doing very well!

Bedazzled said...

Violet and Madhu.. thanks !

emeire said...

I see you've been really busy :)
They're great!
Em

Jyoti said...

Beautiful work!

Bedazzled said...

Emeire and Jyothi,thanks.

Priya Iyer said...

wow! i loved your scrapbooks. i am also planning to make one. :) any suggestions on how to go about it?

Bhargavi said...

Priya.. Thanks.. Will mail you on how to go abt it..