Tuesday, March 8

Peep in for a quick hi and update

What's been cooking in blogland?. I am back after a few weeks of disappearance which can be attributed to an exhibition I had a few days back at Vanilla Place in Chennai. I managed to sell some prints and Sumati original,so it went okay ,I guess.More than anything,it was good fun to meet people who are passionate about their crafts.I did bump into a few people from the blogland.Yeah,the world is really small ,if you think about it. I didn't take too many pics of the exhibition and stalls,so posting a few which I did..





Stall next to mine.. Can you believe this lady is a grandmother? She had the most amazing winebags made out of kerala Mundu fabric..yummy stuff!



Other stalls.The Madras Terrace house was there with their Kitschy accessories and clothes and some amazing jewelery was on sale..I have participated in exhibitions before ,but this was good fun.

Pics of some prints I did for kiddies..





My etsy shop is up and has 4 prints listed.Traction is low,which I am okay with as of now;-).

Have a wonderful week everyone..

14 comments:

Casey Freeland said...

All the luck in the world! It looks very cool.

Cheers,

Casey

Smita said...

As is visible u r enjoying doing what you love na?? Good luck :)

lifeunderthesky said...

I haven't had the chance to dig into your archives. Will do some day. In the meantime, just tell me this.. What is your profession and what are the things that you do as hobbies?:) If its a lengthy response, would love to get an email:) The art works are cool!

Bikramjit said...

All the best .. slow and steady is good :)

enjoy the timeee

Bikram's

Jyoti said...

all the best dear in yr endeavours..

A said...

That is awesome. Good luck . Blogland misses you though

Bedazzled said...

Casey..Thanks!

Smita..That obvious ,huh? I'm having a ball of a time..

life.. ha ha ha!! Mailing you..

Bikram..Thanks buddy

Jyothi..Thanks

A.. Thanks..

Geeta said...

Where is the link to your Etsy shop?

Congratulations on selling some ... I am sure its not easy to see paintings or even the pricing portion of it.

Violet said...

The exhibition looks awesome. Good luck with the etsy shop.

Suko said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful, colorful photos.

Madhu said...

Loved your post today with coffee :)

Bedazzled said...

Geeta.. linked now..

Violet,Suko,Madhu..Thanks a tonne ladies ..

Sound Horn Please said...

Where is the link to your etsy store B? I would like to take a look...

Bhargavi said...

SHP..The link is on the sidebar..