Monday, April 11

Bags of Love

When Pina from Bags of Love wrote to me about featuring her awesome shop on my blog ,I was thrilled. I had come across the site when Violet had featured their photo book on her blog. Bags of Love is an UK based company and specializes in personalized gift solutions.You can have your photos printed on a wide variety of surfaces like canvas panels,bags, coasters, place mats,cushions , chairs etc - all made in the UK. They can make photo-books,photo collages and pop-art inspired stuff in their shop.They also have an idea generator on their site that helps you choose gifts. The items are even listed by occasions and recipient,so it's really easy to pick out gifts for specific occasions and people,like say Mother's days gift.

Pina very sweetly sent me some gifts from the shop,which I loovvvee!.I picked out a graffiti bag and set of 4 coasters from all the amazing stuff the shop has. In fact ,it took me almost 2 weeks to decide on what I wanted, as everything on their site is so cool ;-)




Close-up of the make-up bag..Oh,it has the names of my favourite books.The zipper is really cute and shaped like a heart. Delightful,no?.



Let me show you the coasters now..The coasters are really beautiful and super glossy.I doubt I will ever use them.I'll probably get them framed ;-).



Stacked up..



Want to see more ?.. For perfect gifts to family and friends head over to Bags of love.Thanks,Pina..You made my day !.

9 comments:

Shayari said...

The coasters look lovely!

Smita said...

The coasters are damn good!!

Off to their Site!

Bikramjit said...

nice coasters :)

Bikram's

Bedazzled said...

Shayari,Smita,Bikram..Thanks !

Violet said...

Their site IS gorgeous isn't it? Love the coasters and make up bags are a weakness of mine :)

Suko said...

Love these goodies! :)

Vibha said...

Great gift options. Thanks for sharing it here.

Bhargavi said...

Suko,Vibha..Thanks

Aarti said...

Damn cute :)