Wednesday, May 18

My book blog..Detour

I've started a new blog ,only for bookreviews and writing related stuff..finally. Old bookreviews will be gradually shifted to the new blog ,Hyphenatedsemicolons.blogspot.com.Ofcourse, there are no new reviews there now, but I plan to post the review of Haruki Murakami's Blind Willow,Sleeping Women as soon as i finish the book. Bedazzledeternally will continue to chronicle my art journey.It would have simply been more practical to create an art blog and let this one be my book blog,but I guess I muddled things up ;-). Talk of confused positioning..I am attending a studio pottery course from Saturday , so will post loads of pics here.. Wish there were more hours in a day to do all the things I want to do .. sigh!

Anyway, do update your blogrolls and hopefully I'll see you at my bookblog soon..

8 comments:

Suko said...

Good luck with your new, book-specific blog! :)

emeire said...

Noted!

Smita said...

Going there!

Bikramjit said...

good luck with it , will visit you there tooo .

Bikram's

A said...

Good luck and look forward to more pictures here and book reviews on other blog

Bhargavi said...

Thanks folks ..

lifeunderthesky said...

the guilt-pangs were less with you not posting reviews recently;)

will hop in there once you start posting!

Bhargavi said...

Life..why guilt pangs? drop by when you feel like it :-)