Thursday, June 6

And the novel is coming out.. soon !

If you liked Seven across , you might like this one. Actually, this one's not at all like Seven Across at all , so I'll take back the statement . I had a great time writing it and wanted it to be irreverent . Hence it is a border-line spoof on chick-lits. Well, other than that I don't think I am supposed to divulge anything else. The publisher is going to be running loads of contests.. so do drop by their page to follow all the fun..Here's the first teaser .. What do you think the book is going to be about ?


 

Do like the book's FB page to stay tuned to all the gupshup and news relating to the book. Here's the link 

Have a super week ahead!




2 comments:

Soumya said...

It definitely has something to do with a birthday and what follows I'm sure :)

Good luck!

Bhargavi said...

Thanks Soumya .. Something to do with b'day !Thanks for stopping by..