Wednesday, June 12

Googleitis..


Can't believe this.. Analytics for this blog tells me that most people come into the blog searching for ... wait for it... Bean bag patterns!Incidentally, the most popular (in terms of hits) post also happens to be a post I wrote about filling bean bags..The other thing that brings people into the blog is 'How to bedazzle stuff?'. Seriously? Just get a glue-gun and stick away. Why do you need Google to tell you that? People Google strange things - I know a friend who types in 'How will my day be today?' into Google everyday. I can understand Google knowing something about how the weather will be today. But how can it know how someone's day will be! beats me..

But why I am sounding so condescending of people who love Google to  bits and can't live without it? I am one of them myself! The first thing I do when I am uncertain of something is Google. Everything from a pesky song that invades the memory to puking during pregnancy to baby milestones to Aishwarya Rai's baby's pics  to how to end a novel have been successfully Googled by yours truly. I think I have a chronic case of Googleitis. If Google stops existing tomorrow, I might have severe withdrawal symptoms and go into depression. No, I am serious!  

 I am telling you , one day this entire universe is going to be taken over by those enterprising people from the said company.  

Bah!

6 comments:

guiltless reader said...

Just wanted to let you know this post put a smile on my face. I thought it had to do with google doodles. But bean bags rock my boat too heehee

Kanthu said...

I can say I'm moderately dependent on Google. But certainly, without Google life will be a bit tougher for all of us. :-)

Smita said...

ha ha ha ha...don't I agree with you!!!!

I finished all my college projects courtesy Google baba!

Aarohee said...

Hi

I am a new follower of your blog.I completely agree with you.I google up almost anything and everything.

Bhargavi said...

@ Aloi .. Thanks for dropping by .. glad that the post made you smile :)

@ Kanthu.. he he>. yeah, you bet

@Smita.. Ah, college projects cut-paste from google and wiki.. what a fraud I used to be :)

Aarohee.. welcome here..

Reema Sahay said...

Ha ha the other day I was wondering (while obviously googling something) what was life without Google. We lived in ignorance. Now knowledge is available at one click, and therefore we tend to remember less.